Wednesday 15 May 2013

Finished article

Page 1 (to the left of the article there would be an advert)

Page 2 and 3 (double page spread)
I have created my article in a style that would hopefully attract teenage girls. There is more imagery than text which is appealing to the audience as the article is not overpowering to read. The article explains the history of Dr. Martens, commenting on subcultures and the influence the boot has had on mainstream fashion design. The language I have used is quite formal and informative. This is my preferred style, resulting in the article flowing naturally. The pink headings and labels break up the composition, inviting the reader and creating visual impact. The images relate to the text providing visual direction for Dr. Martens as a brand. Overall, I feel the article is consistent with the composition and writing style of Teen Vogue as it is both visually appealing and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment